If you live in Hertfordshire or Buckinghamshire contact us using the contact form below and we’ll send you a pack to get you started – it’s that simple!

If you live in Herts we can supply example flyers, template road closure applications and plenty of practical advice from people who have organised street parties in Hertfordshire before. Get in touch!

We also have a limited supply of road closure signs.

At the moment we’re a small Herts based team  – If you live outside Herts or Bucks the application procedure for a party will be different –  check out all the information at and get in touch with your local authority to get you started with your street party.