Town not listed

If you live in Herts or Bucks contact us using the form below and we’ll send you a pack to get you started

If you live outside Herts or Bucks then the application procedure will be different. You can still get loads of advice on organising a street party from The Big Lunch . Contact your local authority to find out the local application procedure

Have a great party!